FH error in Whirlpool washing machine
The Whirlpool laundry machine indicates a water intake problem by flashing code FH on the electronic display. In this case, a qualified master from the service center will help you. In this case, you will not be able to wash because the device will not start the wash cycle.
Independent problem solving
In this case, the water level sensor does not give a signal, and work does not start. There may be several reasons:
- The tap on the pipe supplying water to the washing machine is closed, or it is not open enough, check that all valves are open,
- The filter or inlet valve is clogged with dirt and rust, check these parts and wash them under running water, if necessary,
- The water intake hose may be kinked, so water does not enter the drum, make sure it is positioned correctly.
If you see that there is some amount of water in the tank, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Make sure that the drain pump is working and there are no leaks in the water drainpipes, if necessary, replace damaged parts,
- The drain system may be connected incorrectly, and water is drawn in and immediately drained, so the machine cannot start the washing process, so check the drain,
- The water level sensor is out of order, or its tubes are clogged, check these parts, clean the tubes or replace the pressure switch,
- The electrical wiring connecting the water level sensor, valve and pump is damaged, ring all the links in this circuit, if there is damage, fix it,
- The electronic control unit burned out completely or a certain part of it, which is responsible for the intake of water, needs to be diagnosed, repaired, or replaced with a new one.
Repair work related to the control unit requires certain knowledge of working with electronics. This work is best entrusted to specialists from the service center.
If you have any questions or want to call the technician, call us (order a call back).