Haier Fridge Service in Chennai
Given the number of years fridges have been in operation, most appliances at some point stop working or fail and require repair. Haier fridge is no exception. The problems that may arise with your device are varied and require the knowledge of a technician. Chennai Service Center will repair your Haier fridge in Chennai.
The Haier fridge turns off when the compressor starts.
It is the engine that is causing this problem. But the reason may be in another part of the mechanism. To make sure of this, the mechanic needs to do some checks.
- After disconnecting the Haier fridge, he will make sure that the compressor is not leaking. Check that there is grounding between each wire and the terminal and that there are no breaks. A technician will inspect the compressor to remove any residue that may have settled on its terminals. Will disassemble the relay and coil to evaluate the compressor directly and see if it is broken. Take the opportunity to look at the condition of the relay and coil, which could have melted or burned out. If necessary, change the compressor.
- Check the fan. It can also fail.
- Then he will check the defroster and thermostat.
- Check the drain pan. Is there any damage? It happens that it was pierced, in which case it may cause your problem.
The Haier fridge breaks down when the compressor stops,
In most cases, the problem occurs due to a lack of defrosting. The wizard will perform the following actions:
Opens the thermostat housing. Disconnects the wires connected to this device. Will put back in the fridge, if necessary, a replaced part.
The Haier fridge has a short circuit.
The technician will identify the faulty element causing the short circuit. The wizard checks different elements in a specific order:
- Compressor. Will remove the relay and coil for direct testing,
- Lack of defrosting. Open the thermostat housing and disconnect the wires connecting it to check for this failure,
- Fan. Will check all its connections,
- Lamp socket. It may happen that this one element, which fails, blocks the full operation of the entire device,
- Lamp. If the socket is not in question, the technician will check the lamp itself,
- Power terminal block. Will check all branches of the contact branch,
- Wiring. Check the condition of cables, especially those that pass through loops and therefore tend to wear out.
Haier Fridge in water
This problem is a sign of a problem that can come from different parts. The mechanic needs to check:
- The drain hole, which is located at the bottom of the fridge,
- Condenser drain pan, which may be broken or cracked,
- Door seal that may be worn,
- Rubber check valve to check for contamination,
- The thermostat may be faulty.
A quick response to leaks will help maintain the serviceability of other appliances and kitchen furniture.
First steps in case of a leak
You need to wipe up the puddle that has formed at the foot of your Haier fridge. The technician will then check the various parts and carry out repairs and service.
A faulty door gasket or broken water tank will need to be replaced. If the thermostat is faulty and the temperature is too low, it will need to be repaired or replaced. As for the check valve or drain hole, it will simply get rid of the dirt. All these steps will help ensure the smooth operation of your fridge.
Other causes of leaks
Sometimes a Haire fridge leaks not only because of a faulty part. That could also be the result of:
- Too much evaporation due to the presence of many uncovered liquids (soups, fruit juices),
- Fruits and vegetables that do not fit well in the Haire fridge. They form too much condensation. These phenomena prevent the fridge from working properly.
The solution to the problem:
- Cover all liquids,
- Place fruits and vegetables in a special container compartment at the bottom of the fridge,
- Check the device's thermostat. When its temperature is too low, it may start to drop because it is not producing enough cold.
Haier fridges are known for their reliability and durability. However, when they malfunction, prompt correction is necessary to prevent food spoilage. Our service center will service your Haier fridge in Chennai- call us!