F29 error in siemens washing machine
In the event that the Siemens washing machine suddenly stops at one of the stages of operation, after a five-minute pause, it starts to drain the water, and then continues washing, code F29 will be displayed.
There may be several reasons for this:
- Water does not enter the apparatus, as the valve is closed,
- Due to low pressure, the device cannot function correctly,
- The filter in the water intake system is clogged with dirt,
- The valve of the Aqua Stop system has broken (for those machines that are equipped with this system),
- The pressure sensor has failed.
You can repair the mechanism yourself or call a professional master from the service center.
Self repair washing machine
To reset the F29 error, you need to do the following:
- Make sure that the valve is open, and water can freely flow into the device,
- Check the water pressure in the water supply system,
- Rinse the filter screen of the water intake system if it is clogged,
- Make sure that the valve is working, if it is not, it needs to be repaired or a new valve installed,
- Inspect the pressure sensor, replace the broken part with a new one,
- Ring the electrical wiring, damaged areas need to be restored.
In the event that you were unable to repair the device yourself, contact the service center for help.
If you have any questions or want to call the mechanic, call us (order a call back).