F01 error in Whirlpool washing machine
The Whirlpool laundry machine signals a water intake problem by flashing code F01 on the electronic display. For devices without a display, you can find out about the problem by signal lights. If no water is drawn or is drawn very slowly, the first signal indicator will light up on the control unit. In this case, a qualified master from the service center will help you. In this case, you will not be able to wash because the device will not start the wash cycle.
Independent problem solving
If enough water has not entered the tank for a certain period, the water level sensor does not give a signal and work does not start. That may be several reasons:
- There is no water in the house or there is very little pressure in the plumbing system, so check if there is water,
- The tap on the pipe supplying water to the washing machine is closed, or it is not open enough, check that all valves are open,
- The filter or inlet valve is clogged with dirt and rust, check these parts and wash them under running water, if necessary,
- The drain system may be connected incorrectly, and water is drawn in and then drained, so the machine cannot start the washing process, make sure that everything is in order with the drain,
- The water level sensor is broken, or its tubes are clogged, check this part, clean the tubes, or replace the pressure switch,
- The wiring connecting the water level sensor, valve and pump is damaged, so ring all the indicated areas, if there is damage, fix it,
- The electronic control unit burned out completely or a certain area responsible for the intake of water, so you need to diagnose, repair it, or replace it with a new one.
Repair work related to the control unit requires certain knowledge of working with electronics, so it is better to entrust this work to specialists from the service center. If you have any questions or want to call the mechanic, call us (order a call back).